Story of Ice Planet 2010Edit
Part 1 by GameGear360Edit
- December 21 2009,
- Excessive heat.
- Chunks of rock crashing from the sky.
- Meteor shower. Only 72 survivors.
- Evacuation of planet Earth
- Earth implodes into fire shortly after the launch of Neptune 1
- January 1 2010,
- Ship lands on unexplored planet.
- Discovering the planet is made of ice, the team searches around the planet.
Part 2 by BobaFett2Edit
January 2, 2010;
- The team sends scouts ahead. Ice Gems discovered.
January 5, 2010;
- Roars are heard in the distance. Joey flees in terror back to the base and requests to be transferred back to Earth, which fails, since the Earth has been destroyed.
- The mining begins in Ice Gem deposits.
- A cave is found which appears to be closed in by rock but is indeed hollow.
January 6, 2010;
- The ground where the miners are digging begins to shake, and the area is deemed unsafe. Mining begins in a different Ice Gem deposit.
- New arrivals from the Moon Base arrive, including an expert Bounty Hunter named Jackknife.
January 10, 2010;
- The ground where the Gems were dug from appears to be a scaly hide and the team send beings down to investigate.
January 11, 2010;
- After a long trek, it is discovered that they had been ripping crystals out of the back of a giant, slumbering lizard.
- Another wave of arrivals hailing from Mars. Among them is a top notch Blastminer known as Ricky The Big Bang.
- The miners all die of a mysterious disease, along with 12 other crew members. Only a team of 9 is unharmed, Joey, Jackknife and Ricky The Big Bang being among them.
- The ground begins to shake.
February 5, 2010;
- The strange cave opens, revealing a Giant Emerald, sparking with a strange energy.
February 6, 2010;
- The ground bursts open, and a the cave containing the Giant Emerald blinks. The Lizard rises up out of the ground, but does nothing, simply standing immobile while the 8 survivors watch in horror.
February 8, 2010; After days of inactivity, the lizard transforms into a sleek starship with a black hull and dark blue tinted windows. It rockets off into space, leaving behind a secret map and some important logs (the book kind).
Part 3 by GameGear360 and BobaFett2Edit
February 17, 2010; The crew now only includes:
- Ricky The Big Bang
The guys split into two teams. This is team 1's story.
February 18, 2010;
- Hank, the proffesor, begins to decode the logs.
- Jackknife begins to hunt for strange runes.
- Freddy searches for the wreck of his small space cruiser, in hopes of escaping with his life.
March 28, 2010;
- Hank has decoded 1 of the Logbooks.
- Freddy finds his Star Cruiser in a wreck. He tries to get Joey, the mechanic, to fix it, but instead Joey uses it to start construction of a base.
- Water supplies are low.
March 30, 2010;
- Water supplies are critical.
April 1, 2010;
- Chase discovers a large supply of water coming from the core of the planet.
- A strange wave of illness washes over the crew members, with only Jackknife, who was away at the time, unaffected.
April 2, 2010;
- Dr. Chase finds a cure to the illness.
- Jackknife comes back with more scrap with which to build the base.
- Freddy, a pilot, gets Joey to build him a small land bike.
April 4, 2010;
- Freddy encounters some monsters while exploring.
This is team 2's story.
- Ricky The Big Bang
- Spike, a native Chain-Chomp who is friendly.
February 27, 2010
- A group of professionals is sent, including Spike, Jimmy, Allen, Sam, Bill, Rob, Kyle
February 28, 2010
- Group of individuals located.
- Found to be part of previous shuttle launch
- Ricky falls ill.
March 16, 2010
- Jimmy goes missing with Spike
- Flex cures Ricky
- The new team splits into team 3.
April 7, 2010
- Jimmy returns fatally injured with scratches and scars all over his body
- Tells story of being attacked by aliens
- Spike is missing
April 9, 2010
- Search party goes out for Spike.
This is team 3's story. Team 3 are the people found by Team 2.
May 19, 2010;
- A new group of scientists and mechanics are sent to scout out the planet and aid the miners.
July 30, 2010;
- A strange affliction kills most humans on planet Mars, leaving only a small handful of beings alive
August 1, 2010;
- Kyle, a mechanic, goes insane with boredom, killing Sam and running off. He is found dead shortly, with strange marks on his face.
August 2, 2010;
- Rob encounters a Rock Raiders vehicle, but not knowing what it was, uses it for scrap to build a base. Allen and Bill try to stop him but he takes the vehicle apart.
August 10, 2010;
- The base is finished.
- Jackknife finds himself lost in a wasteland on the planet. He goes hunting for more creatures and tries to find his way back.
August 20, 2010;
- More Rock Raiders craft are discovered and used to build new airships and land vehicles.
August 21, 2010;
- Bill falls out of a land vehicle and is squashed flat by a landing airship.
- Allen, in desperation, builds a radio transmitter and begins transmitting signals which he hopes will be received by humans, unknowing that they are almost all dead.
Team 4 Edit
December 10, 2009;
- James, Will and Simon flew away with their own spaceships.
August 21, 2010;
- James detects a radio signal.
August 23, 2010;
- Simon deciphers the map.
August 27, 2010;
- Simon, James and Will decide to fly to the source of the signal.
September 1 , 2010;
- On their way Will sees a alien space ship. The aliens shoot at them with laser guns on their spaceship.
- In the last moment the humans escape.
September 3 , 2010;
- James, Will and Simon reach the beginning or the signal.
September 4, 2010;
- James, Will, and Simon crash into Ice Planet 2010.
- They contribute their knowledge to the mission
September 5, 2010;
- Simon gets Joey to build him a underground transport system and gets Ricky to begin blastmining for him.
September 30, 2010;
- The underground tunnel system is finished.
COMING SOON:ACTUAL LEGO CREATIONS OF THIS SERIES-PROVIDED BY BOBAFETT2
Part 4 Edit
October 14, 2010;
- Team 3 is dis-formed. Allen joins Team 4 and Rob to Team 1. Team 1 is renamed Insectoids. Team 2 Exploriens and Team 4 to Roboforce.
October 19, 2010;
- Aliens attack. Ricky, Spike, Allen and Rob go missing. Some of them were never seen again.
October 28, 2010;
- Jamie, Jimmy and Joey build a radio from scrap.
- Chase finds out what happened when the Rock Raiders landed here in 2002 and why they disappeared. They were killed by the aliens.
October 31 2010;
- Jamie, who is psychic, sees the future: only 11 will survive. Jimmy, Hank and Simon build the mothership. On December 13, they will launch to go home.
November 2, 2010;
- Spike is recovered using the blood of a dead alien.
December 13, 2010;
- The shuttle launches off the planet. The survivors:
- Spike the Chomp
December 19, 2010;
- The shuttle rumbles.
- The source: fuel. The ship's fuel supply was punctured. It will have to land somewhere.
December 31, 2010;
- The ship has to land on a planet. Hank kicks the ground, and uncovers some ice. The crew has landed on another Ice Planet.
Stay tuned for the sequel: Ice Planet 2010 II: The Freezing to come out by January 10th 2010.
By: GG360 BobaFett2 FreddyderHamster22:46, December 31, 2009 (UTC)